COVID-19 – Travel Policies
Your Safety is Our Top Priority
What to expect when travelling during the pandemic
Effective November 30th, 2021, federally mandated travel regulations require all travellers 12 years of age and older to be fully vaccinated to board any PAL Airlines flight. Specific situations where travellers are medically unable to receive a single or full dose of the COVID-19 vaccine may be acceptable for exemptions.
Please note that it is important all travellers confirm the name on their government-issued photo ID or two pieces of non-government issued ID, as well as the name listed on the NLVaxPass or government-issued QR Code match correctly with the name on the reservation.
- What does it mean to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in Canada?
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements – Effective November 30, 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements for Travel to Remote Communities – Effective November 30, 2021
- Lucira COVID-19 Test Kit Demonstration
- How do I qualify as a fully vaccinated traveller in Canada?
- What are acceptable exemptions for fully vaccinated travellers?
- What to Expect When Traveling – March 2, 2021
- Passenger Information – May 29, 2020.pdf