COVID-19 – Travel Policies
Your Safety is Our Top Priority
What to expect when travelling during the pandemic
Effective June 20th, 2022, federally mandated proof of vaccination requirements for travelling on PAL Airlines flights have been lifted. The mask mandate remains in place, and we advise all passengers to be mindful the only exceptions are for eating, drinking or taking medication.
Our staff is dedicated to your safety, and we will continue to be diligent of passengers and continue providing our high-quality service.
- Pre-flight COVID-19 Questions
- What does it mean to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in Canada?
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements – Effective November 30, 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements for Travel to Remote Communities – Effective November 30, 2021
- Lucira COVID-19 Test Kit Demonstration
- How do I qualify as a fully vaccinated traveller in Canada?
- What are acceptable exemptions for fully vaccinated travellers?
- What to Expect When Traveling – March 2, 2021
- Passenger Information – May 29, 2020.pdf