Animal lover? We sure are. PAL Airlines Cargo treats animals as if they’re our own. Our top priority is the comfort and safety of your animals. To ensure a stress-free travel experience, if your animal is travelling alone, please make arrangements with PAL Airlines Cargo at least 48 hours in advance. As our rates are based on the dimensions and weight of the kennel(s), this information is required at time of booking. Please call the PAL Airlines Cargo department at 1-888-839-1999 or email email@example.com for more details and to make arrangements.
- PAL Airlines Cargo will not accept animals that emit offensive odors, are hostile, or are in an agitated state.
- Cats or dogs under eight weeks old will not be accepted.
- Some extra-large kennels may not be accepted due to aircraft size, type, and availability.
- Animals departing PAL Airlines Montreal station will only be shipped if their owner is travelling on the same flight.
- Due to high passenger volume over the holiday season, PAL Airlines flights are restricted to one kennel per customer.
- Please understand that, as a precautionary measure and to ensure their comfort, shipment of your animal may be delayed when extreme temperatures are forecast enroute.
- Kennels must be certified leak-proof pet carriers, free of defects, and provide adequate ventilation for the animal.
- Kennels must be large enough for your pet to stand up, turn around completely, and lie down.
- Metal wire cages are not accepted.
- Maximum of two animals permitted per kennel. Animals must be friendly and familiar with one another and be able to turn around freely.
- Your animal(s) should eat a light meal and drink at least two to three hours before departure.
- Exercise your animal immediately before leaving for the airport.
PAL Airlines is not responsible in the event of loss, delay, injury, sickness, or death of any pet or animal accepted for transportation.